The Indian head massage uses and adapts classic Swedish massage techniques for treating the scalp, face, neck, shoulders and upper arms. It is extremely effective for treating stress because it works on the areas of the body most affected - the shoulders and upper back, neck and head. In the relaxing 45 minute session you will feel all the stresses of you life fall away.
- For skin - it encourages desquamation, and thus improves skin tone and color.
- For the skeletal system - it helps increase joint mobility and flexibility in shoulders, neck and arm. Reduces tension in tissues, making them more flexible which minimises the stress on bones and joints, reducing their need to overwork to compensate for muscles not working properly.
- For the muscular system - improved circulation helps remove waste, particularly lactic acid, from muscles, reducing aches and soreness; massage movements on neck and shoulders help reduce tension, stretch the tissues, increase flexibility and release tightness in overworked or tense muscles.
- For the circulatory system - improves circulation, thus improving the delivery of nutrients and oxygen and speeding up the removal of wastes and toxins.
- For lymphatic system - it improves lymphatic circulation thus speeding up the removal of excess fluid and waste from the cells, helping to reduce swelling and reducing the risk of infection through improved production and delivery of white blood cells.
- For nervous system - it reduces effects of stress thus facilitating sleep, reduces anxiety, slows down heart rate, improves breathing, releases physical and mental tension. This promotes feelings of calm and well-being.
One Indian Head Massage treatment lasts forty five minutes
Feel free to contact us for pricing and booking availability!